Monday, March 30, 2009

Misc. Pictures of Bryan

I was looking through the pictures on my camera and decided to post a couple misc. pictures. The fridge picture is how we found it after Aaron and I both leaving the room for a minute. Bryan has learned how to open the fridge and so one day he decided to take everything at his reach out and put it on the counter. I tried to get him to come back and stand there and be in the picture, but I think he thought he was going to get in trouble if he came back.
Next are the pictures of him in the bottom of Aaron's toolbox. That was one of Aaron's christmas presents and Bryan discovered that he fits in the bottom of it! Aaron was trying to organize his tools and Bryan of course had to be with him. Bryan got his first scraped elbow. He was out helping his dad in the backyard and he fell. He was a good sport about it though! Lastly, when Aaron plays his video game, Bryan has to sit with him and hold his own controller. He thinks that he is playing as well! It is really funny.





1 comment:

AmandaTrevorErickson said...

Holy Cow- I cant beleive how big Bryan has gotten so big! I cant believe you are about to have your second and a little girl that is so exciting! I miss you guys! Hope you guys are all doing well!