Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby Bedding





So my wonderful friends, Audrey and Pomai have done it again. They surprised me at the baby shower with pictures of baby bedding. Once I looked closer at the bedding, I realized that it was on the crib in our little girl's room. The night before was mine and Aaron's 5th wedding anniversary, so while we were out to dinner, Audrey and Pomai came over to our house and set up the bedding in the crib. They had known what fabric I wanted for the bedding so they went and got it and Pomai secretly sewed it all. I was so surprised!! I had no idea that they were doing that! It looks so incredible!! I am once again so grateful (and indebted) to these fantastic women that I am lucky to have as friends! Thank you, Pomai and Audrey!

3 comments:

David & Audrey said...

You're welcome Lori! I am lucky to have you as a friend!

K said...

That bedding is so cute. Will you send me your address please.

Rachel said...

I am amazed! I love the bedding, you're lucky to have such great friends :)