Sunday, March 8, 2009

Our Little Girl's Room

Let me start by saying that I have the best friends here in Georgia. I needed to paint the walls for our little girl's room and I have never painted before, so Pomai and Audrey offered to do it for me. They decided that they would do something a little different and surprise me with it. So on Friday, Audrey, Pomai, Jessie and Lea were over here painting. Pomai, Jessie and Lea had to leave at different times during the day and Audrey was able to stay a while longer and continue painting. Then Audrey's husband was out of town this weekend so she was able to come back on Saturday and finish the rest. So I got to see it on Sat. night and it is so great. They did a really good job!!! I really love it!!! Here are some pictures of it and pictures of when I first came in and saw it. Now I can't wait to get the bedding done and the room set up! Also, this first picture, as you can see, Bryan and I are both folding our arms. Well, I was standing there like that, talking to Audrey and Bryan came up and stood by me and folded his arms, Audrey was able to get a picture of it! It was really funny!!




3 comments:

K said...

That looks amazing.

Cherie said...

I love it Lori! How cute :) We are so excited for you guys!

Hayden Life said...

I love the picture of you and Brian. I can't believe your little girl is almost here!! I so need to come visit this summer.