Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Mom

I just wanted to say how excited I am for my mom to come out here. She has booked a ticket to come out here on April 14th-April 30th to help me with our new little girl and Bryan. Hopefully this baby will cooperate and she won't come until my mom gets here, but I guess we will have to wait and see. Then, my mom and dad both already have a ticket to come out on May 9-May15 for the baby's blessing and for Aaron's graduation! We are all very very excited and grateful for their willingness to come out here!

1 comment:

SPOWERS said...

Yeah, I hear your mom and dad are pretty nice people. Never met 'em. hehe You're room looks fabulous and I want to squeeze your little mini me. Folding the arms and all! Can't wait for this little girl to get here! Love your fav. cousin