Once again, I have the BEST friends. They are so good to me. Aaron and I moved our room to the bedroom downstairs at our house so the kids could have their own room, and we needed new curtains for the bay window. Well, Pomai and Audrey made them for us. They sewed them all and Pomai even hand sewed some of them. It took them most of the day today to get them done! They look so great and we are so happy with them. I can't believe all that they have been willing to do for me. I am very grateful for Pomai and Audrey, I couldn't ask for better friends!!!!
5 comments:
thats right! shout out to us:) lol. they look AWESOME!!! i can't wait to come see them in person!
oh and don't think you're getting off the hook either...you're coming over to help with my nursery too:)
So do your friends want a trip to Texas to help me out. I have a quilt I am going to try to make and all the accessories too. I am willing for any help!!! Your curtians look amazing.
Lori, this is Blayne. I really like the work you've done on your house, it looks good. I hope you're doing well and enjoying your new car! I love you, Blayne
Dang! Those curtains look amazing! They look so good in your room. I am glad you like them. And, just so you know, I have great friends too!
Post a Comment