Friday, April 17, 2009

Update

Well, due date was yesterday and still no baby! We have been doing every old wives tale that there is (especially walking, we walked 3 miles yesterday), she is just deciding to be stubborn. I went to the Dr. on Wednesday and I am dilated about a finger tip he said. So, if she still hasn't come by Tuesday afternoon, they will induce on Tuesday night. I am hoping not to make it till then, but I guess we will see!!! On a good note, my mom has been here over a week now and we have gotten a lot done. We totally finished the baby's room (pictures to come) and a lot of other things. It has been a lot of fun having her here!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Thanks for the update! We've been excited to hear how things were going. Good luck with everything, and we'll be hoping that she decides to come before Tuesday to! I'm sure you're just ready to be done :)

The Plum Verbena said...

Aw, I am sorry she hasn't come yet! I keep asking Jessie if you have had her yet! Good luck, I hope she comes before Tuesday, but if she does not, just so you know, my induction was FABulous! I cannot wait to see pictures of your sweet baby girl!!!