Saturday, April 25, 2009

Now Introducing......

Jenna Grace
Born April 22, 2009 at 7:42 p.m.
9.6 lbs
20 1/2 in.







Jenna is doing really well! Bryan loves her and doesn't want to leave her alone (I'm sure that will change). Sorry that I wasn't able to post more updates the day of the event. Once I got the epidural, I was feeling so good that I slept a lot since I didn't get much sleep the night before!!

8 comments:

Dave & Heather said...

She's beautiful! Just like her mama!
Congrats!

The Plum Verbena said...

Congrats!!!! She is so sweet, and I love her name!

Seth, Sara, Kyla, Owen, and Hero said...

Jenna is Beautiful, we are so happy for you...Bryan is going to be such a great big brother.

Brandy said...

Im so glad you guys are doing well. Congrats!!!!

Hayden Life said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. I am sure she is going to be very very spoiled. Miss you guys a ton.

David & Audrey said...

She is the cutest!

Rachel said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Don't count on Bryan leaving her alone - we're 3 months in and Darek can't leave Mia alone (but it's pretty sweet)

Cathco said...

Lori - You look as pretty as Jenna. Congratulations - we love you and can't wait to meet her. Love, Aunt Cathy