I have had an old credit card in our toy box for a long time now. Bryan has never really played with it much but tonight Jenna got a hold of it and would not let it go. She seriously crawled around and played with the credit card in hand for about 2 hours tonight. I had to pry it out of her hand to go to bed!!!




Oh no, she dropped it....

but picked it right back up!

Then this is just a picture of Bryan and Jenna the other day...Bryan wanted to hold Jenna he said. I was in the middle of changing her clothes and she got away from me!!
1 comment:
Too cute!! Andrew (my youngest) ALWAYS gets into my wallet and takes my cards out! Oh, just wait until she can 'help' you slide your cards at the retailers...now that's fun! :)
Post a Comment