Friday, February 26, 2010

Jenna has a new trick

Tonight I was vacuuming and Jenna would not leave the vacuum alone. You can imagine how hard it is to vacuum with a little girl constantly trying to touch it and get in front of it. So, I took her over to the ottoman with the toys in it and stood her up next to it. I went back to my vacuuming and when I came back a couple minutes later, this is what I found. She somehow managed to get herself inside of it and I know Bryan didn't help her because he was with me!!

At first she didn't see me and then when she saw me she tried to get to me as quick as she could.
When Bryan saw that I had the camera, he jumped inside it too so he could be in the picture!!!

No comments: