Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bryan Sleeping


Every night before Aaron and I go to bed we check on the kids. A few nights ago when Aaron went to check on Bryan, that is what he found. We always situate Bryan's pillows just like that on his bed and so he had gotten them and put them on the ground exactly the same way. When Aaron came back from checking on him I asked him if he put him back on his bed and Aaron said that he didn't. I told Aaron that he would be the one that had to take Bryan back to bed when he came out because he woke up in the middle of the night and things were different. Aaron didn't think that that would happen....well sure enough, come 4 o'clock in the morning...Bryan came walking into our room. So Aaron got up and took him back to his bed :)

No comments: