Thursday, October 30, 2008

I think that I am finally over the hump of morning sickness! I haven't felt very sick for a few days (well morning sickness, I have had a cold and cough)! Hopefully I am not speaking too soon, but finally, maybe I can start enjoying this a little more. Good news, I have an appt. on November 21 to have a sonogram, so we can then find out what the gender is. I know it is still 3 weeks away, but I want to know what everyone's prediction is. BOY or GIRL????

7 comments:

The Plum Verbena said...

Glad you are feeling better! Being sick all day long with a toddler is awful!! I really don't know what you are having, but because there are so many Jenkins boys, I am going to go with boy!

K said...

Girl, because Rachels is a girl and we all had the same the first time.

Seth, Sara, Kyla, Owen, and Hero said...

although I would love another girl in the group I think it is a boy

David & Audrey said...

I think (and hope) it is a girl!

Rachel said...

I'm with Katy - it would be fun to all have girls this time. Blayne wants to know if we're going to put any money on it :)

Clay and Natalie said...

Congratulations!! That is awesome. So good to see some pics of the fam. I've made it a pre-New Year's Resolution to keep up on the blogging so keep tuning in. And I think you're going to have a girl. One of each is the best!!!

Hayden Life said...

For your sake Laurie i hope it is a girl!