

Bryan's Birthday was on Sun., October 5th. He turned 2!! We had Aaron's family over for lunch and cake. The pictures are a little out of order, but I am sure that you can get the point. When we sang Happy Birthday to him, he got a little scared I guess and started to cry, but he quickly calmed down and blew out the candles. Then, after he had a few bites of cake, we tried to take it from him so he could open birthday presents. Well, he wasn't done with cake and got a little mad (it had already been a long day and he had missed his nap).














He got some new cars from Katie (Ricky's girlfriend), a new soccer ball and a basketball hoop with a ball from Grandma and Papa in Georgia. He also got a new toy box from Grandma and Papa in California. He loved them all and was really excited!!!
2 comments:
Happy late birthday to Bryan! The picture of you and Aaron with Bryan crying in the middle is a hoot. I finally got a blog going too-it should be linked to this comment. Hope you're feeling well!
Hi Lori, this is Taylor Larson (Jessie's friend from Florida, now Utah), I saw your blog on Laura's thought I would check it out! I love seeing everyone's blogs, and what they are up to. Congratulations on your new baby! I am so sorry you have been so sick- -it is not fun at all, I know. I hope you feel better soon. And Bryan is so cute!!! I think you were pregnant with him the time I met you. Tell Aaron I said hi and congrats! Check out our blog sometime!
Post a Comment