Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bryan loves his Dad

As many of you probably know, Aaron's car is quite loud. Bryan has now learned the sound of his car and when Aaron comes home, Bryan knows. If Bryan is downstairs when Aaron comes home, he will run to the front door, yelling "Da Da". If Bryan is upstairs in his room playing (when he is supposed to be sleeping), then I can hear him in the monitor, he gets so excited and starts yelling "Da Da". Well the other day, Aaron came home and I could hear Bryan get excited in the monitor. Aaron got out of his car and started walking up to the door, he happened to look up at Bryan's window and this is what he found.

It is kind of hard to see, but Bryan's little head is looking out the window at his dad. He got past the curtains and the blinds and discovered that he can see out front when his dad comes home. Aaron told me to come out and look and so when I walked out, Bryan started yelling "Ma Ma". He is so funny!!!

2 comments:

pomai♥stephen said...

oh, that is so cute!

Gui y Adri said...

That's really cute Lori! I am so excited to see Brian grow up and know I will have those cute little moments too... :)