Yesterday we had the Jenkins' over for lunch after church. Aaron's brother, Ricky, brought his girlfriend Katie. Katie has the cutest little dog, Sophie. Bryan just loves Sophie. He was having so much fun playing with her. Sophie started grabbing Bryan's bear and he loved trying to get it back from her. He started throwing it down on the floor in front of Sophie so she would grab it and then he would try to get it back. It was really fun!


Then this morning, I put Bryan in his highchair to eat breakfast and I went to the computer for a min. When I put him in his chair, I didn't buckle him in and this is what I found when I went to get him.

3 comments:
I think Bryan is telling you it is time for a dog. :) And hopefully he doesn't try to fly from his high chair!
Welcome to club of crazy 2 year olds. But you can only be mad at yourself, you do know it is the Andersen gene!!! I blame all of Bradley's crazy things he does on the Andersen gene's!! JK. But do remember who he is named after and all the crazy things he did.
Bryan is getting so big I can't believe it! Keri told me you're coming home soon, we'll have to do fajitas again when you're here.
Post a Comment