My little boy (who is not so little anymore) has turned 5. I cannot even believe it. He is growing way too fast. On a side note, he has started pre-school too and he loves it!!
Bryan was so excited for his birthday and for my parents to come to town. We had started a countdown back in July to get ready for it. Everyday he crossed off the number and loved it. The morning of his birthday he woke up to Ma and Papa being here (I had picked them up from the airport late the night before). He went to pre-school and we took cupcakes to celebrate. Then we went to Stevi B's for lunch and then to the zoo (which I forgot my camera). That night we had a family dinner with my parents, Aaron's parents and Aaron's brothers, Ricky and Bradley. After dinner Bryan opened presents and we had cake.
On Saturday we had a birthday party with Bryan's friends. We decided on a spiderman theme since that is what he wants to be for Halloween. He got a lot of neat presents from his friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment