Back at the end of January we drove to Texas to visit my brother Bryan and his wife Katy. Aaron and my brother work for the same company and they are able to work from home a lot so we spent the week with them and Aaron and Bryan worked at home. My sister Keri also came to visit. We had a blast!!
One day we took the kids to a jumpy place. I only got pictures of the girls, they all had so much fun!!
Bryan and Katy took us to the best barbacue place that I have ever been to!!! They had this statue there as you walk out.
Bryan and Katy took us to the best barbacue place that I have ever been to!!! They had this statue there as you walk out.
The next few pictures are just random ones from my phone.
The kids LOVE taking baths and they love playing together in the bath.
Bryan was showing me how strong he is!
Jenna thought she would get on my computer while I was away.
Bryan was showing me how strong he is!
Jenna thought she would get on my computer while I was away.










4 comments:
I'm mad Katie gets a shout out.
ABOUT TIME
Sorry, I don't have your email so here's a little note.
Fun at Lake Arrowhead
Just a reminder that we're going to have the Brock's lake house and we'd LOVE for y'all to join us that day. We're planning on getting there a little before lunch time to play in the water, have a picnic lunch, play some more, then BBQ dinner.
Please let me know if you'll be coming so I can coordinate dinner.
I'm thinking bring your own lunch, & BYOM (bring your own meat for your family), & a side dish to share. I'll provide plates, cutlery, drinks, napkins, etc.
Hope you can make it!
Sat. June 11
-Tori
You did an awesome job on the dress!
Post a Comment