I just have to post this little story. I want to always remember it.
On Monday I had to take Bryan to his 4 yr old check up appointment with the pediatrician. I knew that he would be getting shots but I didn't tell him before hand because I knew that he would worry about it. So after the doctor left and we were waiting for the nurses to come in, I told him the bad news. He immediately got scared and started hiding behind the exam table. He kept telling me that he wasn't going to get shots and that he had to hide so the nurses couldn't get him. A few minutes later, the nurses came in and Bryan started to scream and cry. I had to pull him out from behind the table and we put him on the table. The nurses and I had to hold him down while they gave him the shots. That was extremely hard for both Bryan and I. We were both crying! After it was done he got his sucker and sticker and we went to the car. While we were driving home he told me, "Mama, you broke my heart! Mama, you ruined my life!!!" Then he went on to tell me that he was going to tell all the kids not to go to the doctor and if they did have to, that they should hide. I love my little boy so much and I love the things that he says.
No comments:
Post a Comment