Well a lot has happened in the past couple of months. The main thing being that we bought a house. I didn't want to write anything about it before we actually bought it, just in case. Once we closed on the house and moved all in, we discovered that since it is a brand new house in a brand new subdivision, we couldn't get anyone to service us with internet or cable. We just now got internet last Friday (after living in the house for 8 weeks, that is why I haven't posted anything about the house until now). We still don't have cable and we're not sure when that will happen, but luckily the kids and I are in California right now and Aaron will be coming soon! I will be posting pictures of our trip later but for now there is just one picture of the house.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Finally!
Well a lot has happened in the past couple of months. The main thing being that we bought a house. I didn't want to write anything about it before we actually bought it, just in case. Once we closed on the house and moved all in, we discovered that since it is a brand new house in a brand new subdivision, we couldn't get anyone to service us with internet or cable. We just now got internet last Friday (after living in the house for 8 weeks, that is why I haven't posted anything about the house until now). We still don't have cable and we're not sure when that will happen, but luckily the kids and I are in California right now and Aaron will be coming soon! I will be posting pictures of our trip later but for now there is just one picture of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty!!! Can't wait to see and hear more about it!
congrats!
Post a Comment