Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A couple more pics...

I know that I just about overloaded on pictures in the last post but I wanted to post just a few more.

We went to the car wash over the weekend and this was Bryan and Jenna waiting so patiently for us to vacuum the car.


I was trying to unpack Bryan and Jenna's clothes from our trip to Augusta and I had Jenna laying on the bed. Well Bryan decided he wanted to lay next to her, which he actually likes to do all the time now!!!

While we were at the beach in CA, Jenna decided to pull her headband over her eyes and she was just smiling the whole time it was like that!



Bryan always likes to help his dad fix things!!

1 comment:

David & Audrey said...

Finally! At least somebody is updating their blog!
Those are really cute pics of Bryan and Jenna snuggling.