Saturday, June 13, 2009

Updated pictures of Jenna

My mom called me yesterday and asked for updated pictures of Jenna and so here are some. Of course, Bryan wanted to be in each one as well, so here are some of both of them. This first picture of Bryan laying next to Jenna, while I was taking it, Bryan turned to her and said "I love her, I love Jenna". It was really nice!!!!




When we were at Aaron's parent's house today, Bryan was playing with a Mr. Potato Head and he decided that Jenna needed to wear Mr. Potato's glasses.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I absolutely love that top picture. Those are two darling babies!

David & Audrey said...

Lori-
She is getting so big! I can't believe it.
Have you heard back about Aaron's interview yet?

Sha nay nay said...

let know if you need a Murphy Oil contact! My friend's husband works there. He's located here in Houston though. I hope you guys get what you're looking for,let me know if you want to chat about oil industry life. Not a bad choice.