Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Bryan did instead of napping

It seems like everyday Bryan does something new that is funny, so today I thought I would share. The last two mornings, Bryan has been waking up before 7 am. So you would think that he would be really tired during the day, so today I put him down for his nap at 1pm (his normal time), I gave him a glass of milk, like I usually do and went out of the room. Well, he drank all his milk and then got up to play. I left him for a little and then went back in there and laid him back down. He continued to get up and play and I went in there a couple more times to try and get him to go to sleep. Finally, a little after 4pm, I realized he was not going to go to sleep, so I went in there to get him. When I went in, he was sitting in the glider and his clothes were off, as I got closer I noticed something else. I said "Bryan, are you naked", he looked at me and said "yah". He was just hanging out in the glider totally naked. Who knows how long he was that way! I couldn't do anything except smile.

1 comment:

K said...

I think it is an Andersen thing to be naked. Bradley doesn't like to wear clothes either.