but, IT'S A GIRL!!!!! Aaron and I are both really surprised and he doesn't quite know what to think, but I am extremely EXCITED!!! I would of course been happy with either but I was kind of hoping for a girl!
Hey Lori and Aaron, how fun to have a little girl. We are so excited for you and glad that we found your blog. Will you be in GA for Christmas? if so, we would love to see you!
5 comments:
I new it. I am so excited for you. See you on Sunday.
I am so excited! She is going to be so spoiled!
YAY! I am so happy for you, a little girl for Kyla to play with!
Yeah!!! Congratulations :) We need a few more girls in this family. She is going to be such a cutie!
Hey Lori and Aaron, how fun to have a little girl. We are so excited for you and glad that we found your blog. Will you be in GA for Christmas? if so, we would love to see you!
Post a Comment