Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Change of Plans
My mom and I got in the car today to take the 2 hour drive to LAX and we got around the corner and I had to throw up. So, I did my business and we continued on. We got about 45 min. down the freeway and I kept feeling sick and I had to throw up again. I have been feeling sick this whole trip and I was really worried about this flight today. When I flew out here in the beginning, I was also sick, but luckily I didn't have to take care of Bryan. So, my mom called the airline and they were willing to change my flight to next Tuesday the 16th and my mom is going to fly home with to help with Bryan. Then she will be staying with us for a week! So I will be staying in California for one more week. We were really getting excited to see Aaron, but we will be with him soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww I am sorry you arent feeling better yet! I am happy you get to spend more time with your family! Hopefully baby McLeod will be here to greet you when you get home!
WHAT! You're just milking that California sunshine for another week because you know it is crappy and overcast here.
Come home soon.
Hey, I'm so glad you're posting again - I check all the time! And I'm jealous that you're getting so much help from your mom. I know it's hard to take care of a little guy when you hardly feel like you can get out of bed. I hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment